3.02.2007

The War, The Men, The Resolution...

The War. The War that's been going on for way too, long. I think that I might offend some people with what I'm about to suggest. But, I promise this isn't going to be a long post, but it will say what I think needs to be said.

I'm declaring Martial Law. I think this war is still going on because we haven't shown the Haj, that we are serious. I think we need to resort to barbaric, vulgar, obscene means of offense.

Including but not limited to purposely killing women and children. I think that when a man has nothing to fight for he will stop. If it's family he's fighting for we'll take his family.

I think we should demolish mosques and deface religious icons. Imprison Muslim clerics and completely remove any desire for them to continue in their backward ways. For if it's religion he's fighting for we'll take his religion.

Perhaps we should deliver total destruction to their lands and structures? Anything that is taller than the ground it's built on will be levelled. It will be an offensive led by bulldozers. For if it's land he fights for, we will take his lands.

I believe the time of calculated military advance is over, I strongly believe we must implement a purely, rage based offensive fueled by the blood of our fallen brethren. All that oppose will meet the wrath of fathers, sons, brothers, husbands, mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends who've been away from the country they love for too long. Brave men and women who are tired of sleeping in the dirt, who are tired of being afraid for their lives and the lives of their fellow countrymen. Men and women who out of a sense of duty volunteered for this noble service and who's service is being taken fore granted and who must needs be brought home into the loving arms of a grateful nation. A nation who because of their sacrifice will continue to thrive and embarrass other countries who've not accomplished a third of what we have, due to a lack of drive and motivation.

I love our country and I love our service members. I love that they are willing to do the impossible to keep our families and values, safe and secure.

Whenever I see a small child I think, that is why our military does, what it does. Our men and women fight our nation's enemies so that our children don't need to worry about anything. So that our kindergartners don't need to worry about roadside bombs, their only concern is what kind of cookies their mother's put in their lunch pail this morning. God Bless them.

I say kill their families to protect ours.

To all my friends and family, May God Bless and Keep You...For These Are Troubled Times In Which We Live...

-WP

2 comments:

Lois Lane v7.0 said...

Beautifully said...

Then, all the arty guys could actually blow shit up, and worry about civil affairs crap later...

Rogue Reporter said...

Damn. You're slippin'. I always thought you had a good understanding of the world around us, but you just handily proved me wrong. Have you been watching CNN?