2.28.2007

Not Such a Great Reception For My Last Post...Fine.

I try to enrich your lives with meaningful thoughts and witticisms. All I ask in return is a little feedback. I try to give you small, miniscule things to do, that if you do them, it will give your life and ego a little boost. I wouldn't advise you to do them if I hadn't already done them myself. I'm that confident in my abilities as a wisenhiemer and also teacher to guide you in the ways of the Smart-@$$.

I'm waiting for some pleased Bloggite to post on here that after successfully executing one of my suggestions, his/her life feels more productive. I also would like some feedback regarding my readership base. Not that I'm considering, stopping posting, (That was a lot of -ings) but I'd like to get a feel of how many people I'm touching.

So, Feel My Love and Give Me Some.

-WP

1 comment:

Lois Lane v7.0 said...

I'll say, I'm touched. Your growler post was a blast --- pun intended. ;)