3.04.2007

Flew Across The Country...For a Happy Birthday...

I'm writing this post from beautiful Fruita, Colorado, visiting Patrick McH and Co. for his son and my nephew's 2nd birthday.

Little kids are crazy especially if you've not seen them for almost a year and the job kept you from seeing their first birthday. I walked into their house and Haiden, toddled up to me and told me he wanted to show me his train set. I wasn't even sure if he rememberd me, but I was soon amazed at how mch growing he's done since I'd last seen him. He's walking, talking a mile a minute and is a wildman.

His birthday is a Sponge Bob Squarepants, extravaganza. I think we should be getting money for all of the advertising potential of Patrick's house right now.

Brittany, Patrick's more attractive half, though barely, bought so much SBSP that I'm sure that it's impossible for any other kids to have a SBSP birthday party until next year. Pinatas, table cloths, wrapping paper, cups, plates, napkins, you name it, we've got it. It's a SBSP explosion.

I'm gonna go eat breakfast, so I'll catch up with you all later...

-WP

1 comment:

Lois Lane v7.0 said...

GAWD, will you flippin' UPDATE YOUR BLOG ALREADY! I can't take it anymore, you've affected my whole week.