2.28.2007

Disgusting? Yes. Relevent? I Think So.

I'm bringing it back. I'm bringing back the courtesy flush. I dislike nothing greater, than when I'm sitting down for a growler and some schmuck next to me, grinds out a nasty and let's the stench just linger there.

How hard is it to drop a log, lift up a bit and flush that offending turd down the crapper? Easy.

I'm thinking that if more people did this we'd have a better bathroom situation. I enjoy my morning constitutional...Some of my best ideas occurred while I was inserting Seal Team Brown. I look forward to getting to work, checking my email, saying hey to a few folks and retreating to the confines of stall two, which happens to be my favorite, and pitchin' a loaf. I wake up in the morning and usually while I'm shaving it will occur to me that I can't wait to get to work and pound one out. But my experience is tainted by inconsiderate 'dumpers' who enjoy their own brand and expect everyone else to enjoy it, too. I find it hard to read my magazine or paper while someone strangers' scent is offending my nostrils.

So I implore you, help me bring back the courtesy flush also it's fun to walk into a bathroom, it doesn't need to be at work it can be anywhere, Walmart is my fav. Walk in and peek under the stalls and if someone is in there, it's your job to exclaim: "Man, It Smells Like Sh*t In HERE!". That is a blast. Really. Try it out.


Have Fun and Happy Bowel Movements...

-WP

No comments: