2.06.2007

Good Morning, My Fair Friends and Fiends...

I'm at work...sitting at my desk...just got done working for 24 straight hours...I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to be sent home for a bit of a nappy, nap. YAaawn...

Let's see what's new? I'm assistant coaching my little brother's basketball team, I'm tired of my job, and I'm going out to Colorado to visit my fantastic friend, Dirks California, who hasn't graced this site with his presence in a quite, long time.

I'm so tired...I'm having trouble thinking straight lines, taste good and are also good for wall-hangings about heads of lettuce, shopping for snow tires, while running away from cholesterol.

I'm working on the layout for a yearbook type project for our company...we've been working on it for the past couple of months and the publishing company is really sticking it to us. I'm tired I'm sorry for the weakness of this post but I'm seriously, very tired...I'm running on three hours of sleep...love ya'll...

Piece Out.

1 comment:

Rogue Reporter said...

Hey there, silly boy. So, why don't you have a facebook - or do you? If not, you should - if only to provide us another means of intermitent (I never said I could spell) and overall sparse communication. I'm working in the PAO office here at Camp Eggers, after a brief and profitable stint (I was once presented with 4 coins in one hour) as personal security detail/badass driver for the CFC-A sergeant major. So now I'm taking mostly amazing photos, learning In-Design and getting drunk off of Pepsi and near-beer. The chow is good, I haven't been shot, and it's been a long time since I've been so damn happy to be alive.
Take care, old buddy old pal.

"The Lyd" - That's right - put a Lyd on it, beeyahhhhh!