11.04.2005

So in the World of (Blank) and Hate there is a Sneaky Word...That Word is Lunatic

I (Blank), (Blanking). When you make that connection with someone and you just get along. With women you end up at a crossroads where it could go a couple of different ways. You could become stifled and run away. Get all you can out of it by way of physical and monetary favors or you might actually have a desire to be in a relationship with this girl.
I'm in a situation right now that I'm torn between really liking or (Blanking) this particular woman. I'm not sure where it is going. But I hope it goes great places. This girl is great and I keep having this word sneaking up on me. I'm often so close to saying it, at the end of a phone conversation "Ok, babe I'll talk you later...I (Blank) you..." Yeah how about that happens a lot. But so far I've been strong and I've fought the urges. I talked to her the other day and she's been in the same predicament. So far we are doing a great job fighting the fight. This is the same girl that I posted about yesterday that I haven't met yet. I'm at that crossroads and It's looking like I'm excited about what the future holds...We'll have to see what she's thinking.
With a dude depending on how good of a wingman he is you might have a friend for life. When I think of such friends I think of my dear friend Dirks California. I've known this crazy bastard for about four years went to school with him and I'm his son's Uncle. No he isn't really my brother but yet he is. We're best friends and we're also the Baddest M*the*er F*ck*ers in the World. The cool thing is that, that word isn't used by dudes thus negating the possibility of awkward situations and the perception of gayness. Friends are great. That's all I've got for now...Piece Out.

No comments: