11.07.2005

So as I Embark on My 3 Day Work Week...I Mock All of You Stuck in 5

High Spirits going into this week and rightly so. This weekend was great. I went to a black tie event on Saturday, saw the people I wanted to see, and got the heck out of there. There's nothing quite like sitting around in a suit listening to people ramble on about this or that for many minutes. Whenever you go to these things they never serve the food until really late like 8:30...bad thing is that the shindig started at 6. Dirks and I went together and we grabbed Wendy's on the way out and that held us over until our ridiculously late dinner.
Thursday I'm leaving work around noonish and hanging out with big D whose wife is jetting to the west coast to chill with her folks. Batchelor Week (or 4 days) starts thursday and I can't divulge the plans of the week because I'm not sure whose prying eyes are reading this. But let's just say it's going to be AWESOME...I'll let everyone know what goes down. Piece Out.

No comments: