11.03.2005

Another Day, Another Couple of Cents for the JukeBox of Life...

Hey hey hey. If you all haven't figured it out I'm employed fulltime that is why most of my posts are haphazardly thrown together and puked all over this corner of the dis-information super highway. I'm still riding the wave of elation that I was riding yesterday and the subsequent day. I'm waiting for it to break and roll back, but it's still going strong. I'm playing in an inter-office football game today at 1100. That is a great thing to look forward to. Because we are going to trounce them. I'm alos waiting for a raise. Hence the title of this post. I should be getting an extra $50 a month starting this next payday. Stoked. That's me; Stoked. I'll let you all know how the game went tomorrow.


Advice of the Moment: Don't let just anybody Traipse through the Brown-eye.

Piece out.

No comments: