11.09.2005

On Thursday Around Noonish Time I'll Throw the Deuce and Bug Out...

This weekend is going to be amazing...I'm not even mad. Dirks' wife is ditching him for about 10 days to visit her family. When I hear that he's going to be off work at the same time I am, I think Golf. An entire day of golfing. Or many days of golfing. Badow!
I think of late night jaunts to the local (lit) driving range for buckets of balls and bushels of fun. I also think of watching movies that appeal to our basest feelings, fears, and funnies. Movies that his wife and any girl I've ever dated can't seem to appreciate. I also think of vidoe gaming, Tiger Woods '06.
It is probably uneccessary to mention that I've been bitten by the golf bug. It's a small time consuming bug. That's the wierd thing about golf. Small ball, big time.
I'm not sure what else is going to transpire but it'll be great and you will hear about it.
Piece Out.

No comments: