11.08.2005

A Friend in Need is a Friend When They Can Make Time For You...or Not...

Where has true friendship gone? I'm talking about friendship that is unconditional and eternal. Friendship should be constant.
I've got a friend, Dirks California, who posts on this site with me. We've known each other for about four years and though we've been apart until just recently, for a year. During that time we probably spoke once. Now we are living in the same neighborhood and we are always hanging out or talking or something. But we have determined the reason we've stayed such good friends is because we don't bother each other. We only talk if we need to and we can make any situation good so long as we are both in it together. I'm not sure why more people don't have friends like this. We've tried but we haven't been able to offend each other, ever. We'll be boys forever. FRATERES AETERNI (LATIN: Brothers Forever)
I've got another friend who just found out some interesting information that I'm not going to publish here. Let's just say that it wasn't planned and she's in a tight spot. I'm not involved at all except for the fact I'm her friend. She thought I wouldn't talk to her as a result. How wrong she was. Why would I let an outside factor ruin our friendship? Another thing; why do friends
freak-out when they hear about something that might be a surprise piece of info. Friends in tight spots need support and how can you expect to help them and calm them down if you are freaking-out too?
If you are fortunate enough to have the title FRIEND bestowed on you then live up to it. Friendship should be taken much more seriously than it is. That's all for now. Piece Out.

No comments: