11.01.2005

Good Morning...At Work and Loving Life...No, Really

I'm at work. I do most of my posting from work because I'm poor and don't have the means to purchase the computer I want. But enough about that. I'm in a great mood today. It's a really clear day, cool and crisp. I don't have much going on today. Ah...yeah. I didn't end up shooting the neighborhood children. I would have but the crosshairs in my scope didn't glow so I couldn't see anything. Had I been able to see...there most assuredly would have been blood. But as far as I know nothing bad happened. But I did have an interesting pellet gun w/ scope incident. I was sitting in my backyard with my roommate and plinking a tin can that we set up at the edge of our small yard when I saw movement down the street. We look over and there's a stray cat sitting on the other side of a fence. It was a bout 200 yds. away when I lined up the shot. I didn't want to causes any permenant damage to the wayward feline so I sighted in on his 'hind region' and let'er rip. That cat jumped about 3 ft. into the air then cleared an at least 4 ft. fence barely touching the top pole and ran into the woods. What a great shot. Check back for other installments of "25 Pumps, One Kill" BADOW!

No comments: