11.02.2005

Good Day...Thanks for Tuning in for Another Episode of Warren's World

Well it's a beautiful day, I don't have a lot of work to do, and I'm listening to the Who's greatest hits. Life is sweet. Ok. Down to business.
I'm talking to this girl in Ohio. I've never met her. I've been talking to her for about 2 1/2 weeks and I've seen pictures. She's very cute. Seriously, a real looker. She's got a great personality and seems to be even-tempered. I'm pretty excited because I'm headed up there for Thanksgiving and our first meeting. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's experienced this phenomenon. We feel like our first meeting is going to be more of a reunion but we've never met so I couldn't by definition, be one. She mentioned the other day that she misses me. How can you miss someone who you've never met. But I was thinking about that and I guess us missing each other is the best way to put it. It's been nuts this past couple of weeks. Not to sound like a sexist pig, but before I saw a picture of her, I found myself not even caring what she looked like. I was that taken by her personality. I don't know if that is a maturity issue or I'm just less picky. No, I'm not less picky...I'm still pretty picky. Well more later...I'm getting a phone call...yup it's her. Piece I'm out.

No comments: