4.15.2008

Alcohol Update

Another Update. Welcome.

Boddington's Pub Ale.

A beer drinkers' beer, with a pleasant taste and a hearty body. An offering from Strangeways Brewery in Manchester, UK. I am of the school of thought, the infallibility of Wikipedia is only surpassed by the Holy Bible, that being said WikiWorld says the Strangeways Brewery was founded by two grain m
erchants looking to avoid paying a grain tax in the 1700's. Smart beer by smart beer guys. This beer is an any occasion beer. I had one with a turkey sandwich and had about three during a movie I was watching. It's not even 5.0% alcohol so drinking a couple to ensure you never forget it isn't a big deal. If you're having difficulty finding it throw me a comment and I'll have my people run down a location for you. Thanks for reading.



Happy Drinking,

WP


DISCLAIMER** This segment is not condoning the misuse of alcohol in any way shape or form. This segment is being weblished for the information and the responsible, enjoyment of fine beverages and in no way liable for any criminal or civil crimes committed by readers of this fine weblog. **DISCLAIMER

1 comment:

2cool4school said...

Boddingtons = Good.