2.25.2008

Muses...

I have muses. Quentin Tarantino has Uma Thurman and I have Kelli, Heather and Jamie. Readers of this site have them to thank for the recent updates. I like to mosey back to their office when I get bored of mine and shoot the proverbial with them. They are newspaper people a fantastic bunch of newspaper people. I go back there to bounce ideas off of them, talk to them about their families, dogs, hunting expeditions.
Despite them recoiling in horror to my analogy, I'm gonna do it.
Jamie is the 'Simon' of the trio. A crotchety dude who in a breath will get excited about one of his many hunting expeditions and in the same breath call me a sell out for enjoying his tale and telling him I'm going to a Kid Rock concert.
Heather gets to be 'Paula Abdul' because she says crazy things. She was just recently brought out of a confectioner's fog by being introduced to No-Bake Cookies.
Kelli while being the complete opposite of Randy, will receive the 'Randy' moniker. She is 5' nothing, slender and white. But, despite her not looking anything like him she stands as the voice of reason for our little forums.

So when readers see some posts in rapid secession think about my muses and thank them if you enjoy the post.

Thanks for reading,

-WP

1 comment:

2cool4school said...

Dude, you'e a douche...it's not Simon, Paula and Reuben. Try Simon, Paula and Randy.