2.10.2007

MisSpeak on Your Time..Think Before you Speak...

People who frequently misspeak annoy me. What's so hard about thinking before you speak? God gave you a brain with the fantastic capability to compute thoughts into cognitive streams of knowledge that if you string them together, form complete sentences. Yet despite that, some people constantly say things that are either grossly offensive or just plain ridiculous.
That brings me to the beginning of my fantastic story:
Ready? GO!

So I was driving about with my Manda...and she noticed some grafitti on the wall that read "F*CK BLOOD" and had a Star of David spray painted next to it. Upon seeing the grafitti Mandy said,"Isn't that the Swastika Star?" I was speachless. She might have well said that the Holocast never happened. I mean, could you confuse two more opposite things? The Star of David and a Swastika.

Here we go with a little segment I'm going to call...Good Bar Knowledge with Warren:

If you reverse the Swastika you have a symbol that is beloved by the religion of Shintoism. Reversed the Swastika means Life and Good Luck and has nothing to do with the eradication of 6million Jews or the hell-bent dictator Adolf Hitler.

SHAMELESS PLUG: Mein Kampf is a fantastic book that I'll recommend to all my readers. Hitler was deranged, but a genius.

My Mandy doesn't misspeak often but when she does, she really does. Thanks for listening. Piece Out.

1 comment:

2cool4school said...

check it...second paragraph, third line...

MisSpell on Your Time..Think Before you Type...

-Dirks