2.14.2007

As I Quickly Close in On god Status...Bask in My Glory...and Shield Your Eyes From My Halo...

I commented on Anna Nicoles' death the other day and mentioned that I told my roommate; The Alena, how cool I thought it would be if she died of an overdose of the same crap her retarded son OD'd on.

Half-assed drumroll please!

SHE DID! BADOW! Methadone. Cha Cha Ching! I should have put some money on it.

Thanks. Talk to you guys later, I'm gonna go brag and perhaps, think outside the bun and buy myself a celebration burrito.

-WP

1 comment:

2cool4school said...

i remember this party i attended a while back and to everyones surprise anna nicole smith was in attendence. she made it a point to make sure all the guys had a "good time." By the end of the night everyone was drunk and calling her "sloppy party bottom." It was hilarious.

-Captain Package