12.13.2005

I'm on a Bad Streak Right Now...It Involves Bad Movies and A Great Friend...

So my ladyfriend, Sue and I have been spending sometime together and I can't find any reason to complain about that. Along with going out a lot we watched a lot of movies...when I say a lot...I mean a LOT. This past weekend we stayed in our grungy clothes and practically lived at the Blockbuster around the corner. I think that we probably watched 15 new release movies in the space of 2 1/2 days. That isn't the streak I'm on. I often watch many movies during my weekend. I can't seem to pick an enjoyable movie to save my life. If someone broke into my house and took my family captive and turned a gun on me and said pick a new release movie that I will enjoy or I'll shoot you. They'd have to shoot me. They'd shoot me right in the face. I'm in a slump. Sue picks great movies. Except one. DeadBirds. That's the name of the movie. Don't watch that movie. It is terrible, but if you want to know what Sue looks like, she looks like the short, fat, hairy man that gets dragged into the well.
I think I'd rather talk about Sue than her ability and my inability to pick a decent movie. I wanted to rant the other day about how I'm tired of women in my 'age group'. The 18-23 crowd. Sue isn't in my 'age group'. She's 14. She's amazing. Just yanking ya. She's a smidgeon (haha smidgeon) older than me and she doesn't let me ever forget it. She never fails to let me know that I was 7 when she was a freshman in high school. The biggest problem with my age bracket is that they don't know what they want. They are still sitting around wondering what they are going to do with their lives. If you asked them where they would be in five years they wouldn't have a clue in hell. I've got much more to say on this topic so keep coming back I'll eventually finish this thread...Take this away from this; let the woman pick the movies and hang out with older girls...not grandmothers...but just a hair older. Piece Out.

No comments: