10.25.2005

A Random Un-copywritten Joke

So a guy walks into a bar...sits down and orders a beer...He's looking at the bartender and says"I'm not gay or anything but you are a pretty good-looking buff dude, but you've got a tiny head." The bartender responds "Why thank-you there's a story behind that. do you wanna hear it?" The guy says "Sure." The Bartender says "I was walking in the swamp one day and came across a frog. The frog said that if I kiss it, it'll turn into a genie that'll grant me three wishes. I looked around and no one was there so I gave it a shot. The frog turned into a beautiful naked woman." The Woman said "Thank you for freeing me from being a frog you have 3 wishes." The Bartender thinks and says "I'm a pretty little guy, I'd like to have the body of a champion body builder" BADOW! The Woman grants his wish. "For my second wish I'd like to have amazing sex with you." BADOW! The Woman says "You've got one more wish." The Bartender says "How about a little head."

No comments: