10.31.2005

Halloween Equals, Trick or Treating Equals, Little Bastards Banging on My Front Door

I've never been a big Halloween fan. I think that last time I trick or treated was when I was 5 and I haven't missed it. I also don't miss little kids banging on my door with their chubby, sweaty little hands wanting candy. While their parents stand down on the sidewalk, smile and wave like their so happy to be traipsing around my neighborhood with their little bastard children. I'm like the scrooge of halloween. I enjoy dressing up. I've even gone to a couple of parties this year with work and the like and have had a pretty good time. The cool thing about those parties was the absence of children. I'm not sure why halloween is such a big deal. I'm not sure what I'm going to do this halloween. Probably a scary movie night. But that is a totally different post. I hope I can find some really scary movies because my halloween plan B is shooting at little kids from my window with my new pellet rifle, complete with 4x scope. If any of their parents object I'll say that I'll say that I'm reenacting the May 4, 1970...Kent State shooting. Have fun and Be Safe.

No comments: