8.04.2010

Where Have All The Men Gone?

I feel obligated to clarify that as ghey as the title seems, it's really more of a disappointed sentiment for/from all of my lady friends out there.

It's at sad day when the Old Spice guy and the Dos Eqius guy are jokes and not something to aspire to for men these days. Nothing is manlier than some of the commercials where Isaiah Mustafa and Jonathan Goldsmith talk of doing manly things with and to women.

I've many friends both men-types and women-types and I have to say my lady friends are becoming much more ballsy than my man friends.

To protect their already dwindling self-image and their rapidly receding testiclese. I remember frankly when man-folk of my age were more worried about receding hairlines...and what's worse is how my contemporaries are being viewed by the women of today.

We are living in a world where women are sacking-up and completely decimating they egos and mental fortitude of men.

As a man's man, myself this does nothing for my self-esteem or mental wellbeing, because I like feisty women. That's why I married my wife.

Anyone who knows me would also know that my humor and social situation thrives on feisty people.

I will revisit this topic when I'm done doing my research.

In the meantime visit Youtube and check out the Old Spice and Dos Equis commercials and start manning up. (My male readers of course, if you'd been reading with any kind of comprehension you'd know the women are already manly enough...)

Thanks for reading,
WP

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I got to thinking after I posted this post: I think most of my findings will conclude that men these days are slow to appreciate more assertive women...more to come...

No comments: