1.16.2009

Alcohol Update!

I have been experimenting with various ingredients and I've invented a new drink: Mandy's G-Spot. Now my wife's G-vegas isn't a myth any more...

Of course my previous statement is rather incriminating, leading the unsuspecting reader to think I can't please my wife...To clear the air; I own that sh*t and it's just the name of a drink....

Tumbler 1/2 full of ice
1 can of Dr. Pepper
A shaker with the following ingredients:

1/2 full of ice
2 shots of Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum
1 shot of Cherry Liquer
2 Tbsp of Maraschino Cherry syrup
1/2 fresh lime minus the rind, squeezed into the shaker then thrown in.
1/2 fresh lemon minus the rind, squeezed into the shaker then thrown in.

Shake until chilled.

Pour 1/2 of mixture into tumbler fill remainder with Dr. Pepper

Serve with lime wedge and maraschino cherry

Makes 2 servings.

I'm pretty sure this hasn't been documented but if it has let me know...

love,
WP

No comments: