5.14.2008

As Clouds Roll in, I Gently Weep...But Alas! The SUN!

For those who don't know, I'm going through some things right now that are forcing me to take unpopular and unconstitutional steps to ward off hyper-sensitive, killjoys.

I will be password protecting; BlockThat!, starting in 1 week. I figured that would give all of my hard-core readers and my casual perusers enough time to shoot me an email with their email address so I can make sure they have unbridled access to my meanderings.

I love you guys and myself. Myself a tiny bit more, but that is only because I see myself more than you guys and I know me better than you....


-WP

1 comment:

2cool4school said...

I was just reading some of your previous posts, and as you know I love pointing out your flaws (since you are a self-absorbed little shit). I read in your "Gang Land" post, a line I thought may need some correction. "I made an off-the-cuff comment directed at Manders and this other chick is trying to go all Nancy Kerigan on my ass." Ha! It's Tony Harding you fuck! Don't you know your 1994 womens figure skaters!? I mean your were like 10 when it happened! Warren, a word of advice, you might want to think twice about who may be reading this so called blog, cause some of your readers may just be smarter than you are!

-Captain Package