2.19.2008

Feeling Smarter, Feeling Ready to be Done With School...

Also, starting a new job.

School is killing me and I'm losing the battle against academics. Not to be bragadocious but I made the Dean's List last semester and this semester I'm probably going to make the "Why are you even in college"-list. Biology is killing me, Math 070 makes me feel retarded and my online classes are more of an inconvenience than anything. So if I can just make C's across the board and get out of this semester and take the summer off.

Starting a new job working for Grainger selling tools and the like to contractors and people who need tools and the like. It's about as cool as you can get without losing your mind and getting all stressed out. It's a full time job with full bennies and plenty of room for advancement. So I'm jazzed.

Everything with Manders is good. Getting ready for some wedding time in September. That's about it.

No comments: