9.20.2007

I Know I'm Pretty Much Married, But Seriously...

I'm crushing on Eva Mendes. I know what's going to happen too, Manders is going to read this and go, "Of course you think Eva Mendes is hot, she looks nothing like me...." Which is so true. But that's why fantasies are fun. It's enjoying something you can't have. Not that you aren't happy with what you have, but sometimes looking is fun.
Also, another relationship breaking tool in now in the area. I got my 4Runner back. After being in the shop for about 6-months it's finally back on the road in all of its off-road capable glory.
**VR6 Bumper Crush Update**

My buddy who takes Art Appreciation with me is a local GM certified wrench and knows the guy who previously owned the truck and was able to verify that the truck had already been sold to the guy who owns it now when the VR6 got hit.

That's all for now. Thanks for checkin' back.

-WP

No comments: