8.01.2007

Goin to Busch Gardens...But Need to Register for College First

Good Morning and Good Day.

I'm really stoked about starting school again. I've got my registration process in full swing and am a placement test away from signing up for classes. I'm taking it today so hopefully I won't bomb it and end up taking classes that don't count for actual credit and thereby wasting my college money. The plan right now is to finish up my associates at a local community college, then transfer to a four year college to get my degree in Public Relations. Then from there, who knows.
I'm also going to Busch Gardens next weekend and that's going to be a hell of a party. We've been wanting to go all summer and haven't made it until when we go next weekend.

That's about all. Another day in the life.

-WP

1 comment:

Lois Lane v7.0 said...

I've missed you, my favorite fellow blogger. Did I mention a fantastic friend as well?

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know I'm diving into the pool of knowledge with you! Of course, your end of the pool is hundreds of miles away in NC, it's the same pool nonetheless, filled with beer-obsessed 18-year-olds. Just don't pee in your end. ;) Luv ya mean it!