3.23.2007

Good Day...HA HA!

I'm having a wonderful morning. I'm also enjoying a delicious Diet Dr. Pepper, which strangely enough does taste a lot like regular Dr. Pepper.

My morning is going well because, my heavily networked self is doing an amazing amount of outsourcing, so I'm not actually doing a lot of work, but I'm accomplishing a lot of work.

Here's my shameless plug for networking. Do it. It'll save you a lot of heartache, because it's not what you know, it's who you know. Every time. If you've ever been asked, "What do you bring to the table?" The answer is your network. Not Verizon. You're personal network of personal and professional contacts that are your little gateway into getting things done quickly and efficiently. Everyone you meet knows how to do something that you don't, that maybe one day you'll need to. Instead of taking the time to learn how to do it, just take down their number or email and call or write them when you need to get it done. Either they can do it for you or they can walk you through it.

Here's my dilemma, I need about 60 photos printed. 4x6 and 5x7. Instead of sitting in my office all day printing them out one at a time or paying to take them to walmart. I called my buddy who works at a graphics shop and he's going to print them out lickety-split and cut them. So, now i don't have to do anything, just drop them off and pick them up and my work is done....

Three cheers for networking, HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY!

Lot's of love, Piece.

1 comment:

Lois Lane v7.0 said...

You do realize, this post is almost a month old.
The noise you're hearing now is me, slowly withering away from all-encompassing boredom...