1.27.2007

I'm a Pretty Cocky Individual...But it's Not a Good Look For You....

I Love people who think that by talking a bunch of smack, that constitutes, 'Bringing-It'. Case-in-Point: Manda and I went on a bowling adventure and the whole time from when I agreed to go to the time we got there, then for the first game she just talked, buzz and then I ended up winning by one pin.

What my 'other' doesn't know is that, this kid can roll and has been rolling since I was knee-high to a grasshopper so when someone throws down the bowling gauntlet, I'll pick it up, slap them in the face with it and then beat the hell out of them on the lanes....

It was also funny that we were playing with two of her friends. Well let me clarify, one was one of her girlfriends and then that chick brought one of her buddies. It hurt to beat her three times in a row, and each one was worse than the last. At the end of the night I'd won all three of the games that we played, the first game was, as I previously mentioned, was by one. The second time I won by about 30 pins and the third and last game was a blowout: 65 points. Fun times at the lanes.

I think what made the victories that much sweeter is that I sandbagged the first game and then pulled it out to win by one. The subsequent games just allowed me to widen the void by rolling like a champion.

Every time I'm accused of being an arrogant I mention the Kid Rock lyric: "They say I'm cocky and I say what? It's not cocky if you can back it up." I'm not sure if that's exactly the way it goes, but....you get the gist.

So for all of you who prematurely talk smack, ensue that you can back it up or else you might end up looking like a fool. Good Day and Piece Out...

1 comment:

2cool4school said...

obviously you're not a golfer.

-2c4s