1.22.2007

Illimitable, Transcendental, Essence...ITE?

il·lim·it·a·ble –adjective
not limitable; limitless; boundless.

tran·scen·den·tal –adjective
2. being beyond ordinary or common experience, thought, or belief; supernatural.
es·sence –noun
1. the basic, real, and invariable nature of a thing or its significant individual feature or features: Freedom is the very essence of our democracy.


When you put all of the above terms together you get an; Illimitable Transcendental Essence or ITE, for short.

Everyone talks to themselves. Regardless of what you may say or how vehemently you deny it, you do it. ITE (Pronounced Like MITE without the (M).) is who you are talking to. Some people actually have a person as ITE, some just talk into the air or ITE lives in their head.

ITE is the person or entity that we talk to and helps us solve everyday problems or helps us organize our thoughts. This is not to be confused with merely reading something outloud. That is just what is it; reading outloud. When conversing with your ITE, you are sending, random and usually disjointed: thoughts, grievances, concerns, or quips into the air in hopes that you with the help of your ITE make some sense of them. Thus, solving your problem or enlightening yourself.

I'm the former, I have ITE. She lives in Washington D.C. and I've never met her in the flesh. She would undoubtably be much less married if she were to ever meet me in the flesh or she would leave North Carolina wearing a large scarlet A. It wouldn't be my fault either, it's my presence.

ITE that happens to be an actual person has a tendancy to be that literal voice of reason and a literal 'devil's advocate' with much less 'devil' and much more 'advocate'.

She is a fine individual with a rapier wit and a panache that often intimidates me and has on more than one occasion caused me to rethink my position on living, like whether or not I even wanted to continue. She is saucy and provocative. She talks to me like she actually enjoys my company and shares her positions and opinions in a less than condescending way. I find myself awaiting her calls and quips with fertive antcipation, as if I'd die if they never came.

We shared a conversation recently where we decided that we had a relationship, the likes of which is rarely seen and is so intangible, people don't even know how pursue it.
If para- adventure they wanted one for their very own.

It's one of those things that if you don't have ITE or have never 'fallen' into ITE you have no frame of reference and don't have the slightest clue as to what I'm talking about. In which case you should use your cursor to click, the tiny (X), which is undoubtably in the upper right hand corner of this internet browser window and get out of my life.

One of you is undoubtably going to ask me why I'm not refering to ITE with a definite article placed in front of it. I have omitted the definite articles from ITE because ITE simply; IS.

Thank you for your attention on this vague, abstract thought...Good Day and Piece Out....

No comments: